You agree and confirm to us each time you use our site, that:
- you have all necessary power, authority and approvals to enter into and perform your obligations (and/or the obligations of the person(s) on whose behalf you are acting) under the Terms;
- your entering into and performance of these Terms and each contract does not violate, contravene, conflict with or constitute a default under any law, regulation, rule, judgement, contract or other instrument binding on you or any of your assets (and/or of the person(s) on whose behalf you are acting) or (if you are a company) any provision of your Memorandum and Articles of Association (or equivalent constitutional documents);
- in accepting these Terms, we have not made, and you are not relying upon, any statements, representations, promises or undertakings that are not contained in these Terms.
- you accept full responsibility for monitoring your account(s). You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of the loss, theft or unauthorised use of your username or password or account number;
- you shall make sure that your password remains confidential at all times and you must take all responsible steps to:
- stop any other person using your password
- not use your account number in full or in part as your password; and
- you will inform us if there is any change to any of your personal details.